Back to السعودية forum

family visit visa

تم وضع المناقشة في منتدى السعودية

i have been submitted a 'visit visa" application for my family on 22nd aug 2010. i have't recvd any positive reply yet. now i would like to know that,should i give another application? or should i wait ? i dont know what i should do. Our Co. PRO is saying that it will be ok within 2 weeks. this 2 weeks time he giving me since that date.sincerely i am seeking a kind help

• Muhammad Imran

تم إرسال المناقشة من قبل  في منتدى السعودية 

Assalam O Alaikum Brother

Congratulations for visa, i also have apply, kindly guide me,

i have insert my wife and baby boy name in arabic,

2nd thing
    i write in the section called (مبررات الزیارہ) i put (زیارہ عائله علاج)

kindly you tell me what you write in those 2 sections ???

• Muhammad Muhammad اذهب إلى الملف الشخصي لـ

Friendly advise for all..... u have to be patient. Its taking long time these days..

Brother'
    Please make sure u have entered each and every information correctly in the application form.
    1. Your name in Arabic
    2. Your sponsor CR number
    3. Names in at least 3 words or more
    4. Visa number (your first time entry in KSA)

If any one of the above information is wrong, please submit the request again. If everything is correct, it shouldn't take this much time.

Regards.

Brother,
    I recommend you take help of a local citizen to call mofa on below numbers and ask for status of ur applcation.
    They will surely guide you on your issue Insha"allah.

Phone: 0096614055000 / 0096614067777

Regards.

• shahnawaz alam اذهب إلى الملف الشخصي لـ

dear all, i have applied visit visa for my father&mother inlaw. i did COC on 25/11/2013 at alkhobar but even after 31 days the status is COC done on 25/11/2013. i visited MOFA dammam on 2n december but the guy on counter asked me to wait. i also tried calling 8683310 x 2 x2 (thousand time) but no one pick the phone. can any one advise what should i do? wait more or visit mofa office again, but the guy there do not entertain!

• Mohiyudheen MP اذهب إلى الملف الشخصي لـ

FINALLY I GOT VISA - THANKS ALLAH, THANK YOU TO EVERYBODY ESPECIALLY TO NOUFAL...

I have not submitted any of my documents to MOFA, just done COC on 11/12/2013

The status was not changed up to yesterday, then i visited the MOFA yesterday to know the reason. they told me to check internet for the status update.

Today morning the status changed to "under process, when i checked now 5.30pm the visa has been issued

it means, we will get visit visa after COC also, they didn't asked me to go to MOFA and submit documents... and my syrian colleague also got the same way.... for me it took 14 days to get visa ( for your kind information friends)

• MUHAMMAD JUNAID اذهب إلى الملف الشخصي لـ

Dear Mohammed Noufal,

As my application is still open in MOFA-Jeddah, since 9th dec .. can i still apply through Istikdaam or i should must wait for MOFA reply? please confirm as soon as possible.

Jazak-ALLAH

• MUHAMMAD JUNAID اذهب إلى الملف الشخصي لـ

Dear ,

Can you please share the number and Ext# where you call ... and secondly are you living in Jeddah ?

Jazak-ALLAH

• Muhammad Imran

Assalam O Alaikum

Bhai Many Many Congratulations,
    i have send you PM, please check your inbox and reply

Muhammad Imran

• mehmood ismail اذهب إلى الملف الشخصي لـ

i am facing the same problem, did you find the solution ?

ارسل رد