Back to Saudi Araabia forum

family visit visa

Postitatud Saudi Araabia foorum

i have been submitted a 'visit visa" application for my family on 22nd aug 2010. i have't recvd any positive reply yet. now i would like to know that,should i give another application? or should i wait ? i dont know what i should do. Our Co. PRO is saying that it will be ok within 2 weeks. this 2 weeks time he giving me since that date.sincerely i am seeking a kind help

• Mine Jacob Manalac profiilile

postitaja  sees Saudi Araabia foorum 

Thank you so much for your support....

• Mine mohammed Noufal profiilile

yess... mostly

Good Morning Mohammed,

Appreciated your quick response… but I am leaving next week for my annual vacation… you think before that I will get the visa?

Thanks

• Mine mohammed Noufal profiilile

u will get visa in one week ....

all the best

Greetings All People,

Yesterday December 9, 2013... i submit my original document to MOFA and i received this messages الطلب تحت الاجراء how many days before they will issued the visa.....

Allah Bless and Guide all of us....

Thanks & Regards

• Mine Usman Gilllani profiilile

they will reject your application don't wait for miracle fill new application and again submit to the chamber house. thanks don't mind

• Mine muhammad omar profiilile

my first application has been rejected and I applied again but this time I put my iqma expiry 1345 instead of 1435. they will reject or not?

• postitaja  sees Saudi Araabia foorum 

Dear Friends,
    Alhamdulillah.. at last i got my visa for my wife..
    thanks for your support and prayers...

Special thanks to Shakeeb Bhai.....

• Mine Mohamed V profiilile

You will have to wait and see if will approve.

You need to fill the istikdam visit visa form together with a company letter and both chamber of commerce
    Then go to istikdam offiice and if they approve, from what I know you will have to fill the online mofa application (I think this time no COC). Then you have to go to MOFA and handover. Just check with your PRO/HR what the most recent process. It keeps changing.

May be Noufel of someone can give more information on this.

• Mine jeevan kumar profiilile

how to find the visit visa is approval or else can we go direct to ISTIKDAM (MOI ) office with other papers like passport copies and Doctors cerificates, whether doctors cerificates want to get stamped in Chamber of commerce

Saada vastus