回到沙特阿拉伯论坛

family visit visa

发表在 沙特阿拉伯论坛

i have been submitted a 'visit visa" application for my family on 22nd aug 2010. i have't recvd any positive reply yet. now i would like to know that,should i give another application? or should i wait ? i dont know what i should do. Our Co. PRO is saying that it will be ok within 2 weeks. this 2 weeks time he giving me since that date.sincerely i am seeking a kind help

• 查看AbuAbdullah MS's的个人资料

发表  在 沙特阿拉伯论坛 

Sala'm Bro,

I have submitted my online application and aslo got the verification print out from Chamber. When I check the application status in MoFA site, I am getting the following message :

الإجراء يتطلب تدوين جميع البيانات باللغة العربية ما عدا اسم المطلوب للزيارة باللغة اللاتينية إذا كان غير عربي

Could you please clarify.

My application no is 2949274
    Iqamah no/ is 2293489510

• Nasir Muhammad

发表  在 沙特阿拉伯论坛 

i applied for my cousin having labourer profession,(family visit visa)but i got " this service is closed termorarily" but later on when i applied for my frind having " Carpeter" profession,this application is accepted.

so only way left is to pay money and get famiy visit visa.and some agent says, 3000SR some say 5000SR,
    with moeny even one can get permament family visa.and it cost 8000 to 15000 depend upon the agent and case,

• Nasir Muhammad

发表  在 沙特阿拉伯论坛 

Baba khan ,first i apprciate all you help you doing for ppl here.i ll be grateful,if you can inform me about validity of family visit aplication form. ie how many days it valid.for example if i fill form on mofa website on 10 Feb,then how many day this form will be valid and should be submitted to mofa counter.
    Your earliest response will be highly appreciated
    regards
    Nasir Ali Muhamamd

• 查看M I Sadiq's的个人资料

发表  在 沙特阿拉伯论坛 

Assalamalekum ! Thanks for last time advice me for visit visa for my family i got the visa and my family will come next month.I would like apply visit visa for mother also same time so is it possible get visit for mother. my Iqama is Elecl Engg technician please reply me. Thanks & Regards MI Sadiq

• 查看seema saleem's的个人资料

发表  在 沙特阿拉伯论坛 

i already sent msg on your id as my husband works in damam and his visa status is labour and he applied two times and it is rejected and somone told him that due to month of muhrram and safar visas r stoped so apply after feb 1st is this true? and here someone told me as his visa is of labour thats why he is getting difficulty in visa for us but my brother in law status is also labour on visa but he applied on last oct and he got visa for his family within 15 days so guid me in this matter

• 查看Shiraz Jauffer's的个人资料

发表  在 沙特阿拉伯论坛 

Salaams brother baba,first of all thank you very much for guiding expats like us with your service. I have a problem too and hope you'll be able to help.

I applied for a visit visa for my mother through my company. The visited the istiqdam and got me a white and green sleip and said it was approved. But there were many misakes in the name as it did not match the name in the passport. The office then asked me to fill in the online appiication with the correct name and give it to them so that they will submit that along with the green slip to MOFA and the error will be corrected. I did this and the application was recieved my MOFA on the 27th of December. Until now, I am checking the site and it still the status shows "Application Received" + the date. I am here with my family and I wanted my mother to be here urgently. My iqama position is "Computer Technician" (Fanni Haasib Ali) so I don't think that should be a problem. Can you please help me on this?

Jasakkallah..

• 查看mujahed iqbal khan's的个人资料

发表  在 沙特阿拉伯论坛 

my iqama profession is wall painter but i am in a good reputated company can i get family visit visa

• 查看Wasim R's的个人资料

发表  在 沙特阿拉伯论坛 

Dear Baba,

Assalamualaikkum. May allah accept all ur good deeds. Im rlly impressed with the efforts you are putting in answering most of the queries. Congrats fr that.
    I have a query fr u. I am working with one of the major IT company here & wants to bring my wife on visit visa. My company will take care of applying it online & submitting all required documents, so no tension there. The info i required is, once my application is approved online & i hve got the yellow slip, is there any duration before which i need to submit my Wife's passport in India? My Wife has got sme xams in India & her travelling dates are not yet fixed, i know for a fact tat once visit visa is stamped, she has to travel within 30 days. But is there any rule that once visa application is approved, visa should be stamped within this many days? Your reply on this is highly appreciated.

• 查看Mohammed Siddiqui's的个人资料

发表  在 沙特阿拉伯论坛 

Salam Brother Sadiq &Baba Khan , Wanted to ask u few doubts hope u will clear it here , what u mean by no need form , u mean u have have not given the online visa application printout also , but have u given them the application and the other regulars docs while submitting and from where u have submitted Riyadh and if riyadh is ur Company from other region.
    As i told earlier i went and submitted at mofa counter in coc of Riyadh , they have taken 25 riyal and gave back all my docs with the 25 riyal receipt also ,is the procedure same with u as well, its almost 15 days , still the status shows me "Request sent to Dammam Office "

发表一条回复