2022 the 7th International Conference on Design and Manufacturing Engineering (icdme 2022)

2022 the 7th International Conference on Design and Manufacturing Engineering (icdme 2022)
11月

) — ()

Johannesburg, South Africa

约翰内斯堡, 南非共和国 地图

Publication:
The registered and presented papers will be published into the International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Robotics Research, ISSN: 2278-0149 (Online); Abstracting/Indexing: Scopus, CNKI, Google Scholar, Crossref, etc.

Call for Papers:
Concurrent engineering, agile manufacturing, rapid prototyping
Material science and engineering materials
Manufacturing technologies, production, control
Mechanical transmissions
Engineering management
Sustainable development, lifecycle assessment, Eco-design, Eco-manufacture and renewable energy
Web/Internet technologies
Experimental and theoretical analyses, finite/boundary element methods, optimisation
Soft computing, artificial intelligence, evolutionary computing, agent computing
Computer simulation, multimedia, virtual reality
More topics: http://www.icdme.org/cfp.html

Agenda Overview:
Day 1
November 25, 2022
10:00am-17:00pm Registration

Day 2
November 26, 2022
09:00am-12:00am Opening Remarks & Keynote Speeches & Group Photo
12:00am-13:30pm Lunch
13:30pm-19:00pm Parallel Sessions
19:00pm-21:00pm Dinner

Day 3
November 27, 2022
09:00am-17:00pm Parallel Sessions

Submission Methods:
Full Paper (publication and oral presentation)
Abstract (oral presentation only)
Electronic Submission System (.pdf)
http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/icdme2022
Email submission: icdme_conf@126.com

Contacts:
Ms. Rachel Cao
Email: icdme_conf@126.com
Tel: +86-13880104217

查看Vera Foster's的个人资料
Organizer:
 Vera Foster
  •  keke teefe

• RETURN LOST LOVES / GET BACK
    TOGETHER
    • ATTRACT TRUE LOVE INTO YOUR LIFE
    • HAVE THE PERSON YOU DESIRE, DESIRE YOU BACK
    • ATTRACT A PERFECT SOULMATE TO SHARE LIFE WITH
    If you are seeking a REAL LOVE SPELL /
    SPECIAL LOVE SPELL CASTING then look no further. My Love Spells WORK and WORK well!.

Money back guarantee lets do your spell
    today Love spells, Marriage spells - Bring lost lover back
    Stop lover from cheating, be in control of the love in the house. Fix your troubled marriage. Tried many try me last, 35 years of experience. Stop or make a Divorce. Fix a Broken Marriage. Fall in Love & Commitment. Stop cheating.
    Love spells, Marriage spells - Bring lost lover back Stop lover from cheating, be in control of the love in the house. Fix your troubled marriage. Tried many try me last, 35 years of experience. Stop or make a Divorce. Stop cheating. Fall in Love & Commitment. Fix a Broken Marriage.
    Contact Me
    https://chiefaberash.com/
    Get in Touch Get instant help for your love life now, with instant and guaranteed results.
    Contact +27 63 5340727 Email [...]

•  keke teefe

• RETURN LOST LOVES / GET BACK
    TOGETHER
    • ATTRACT TRUE LOVE INTO YOUR LIFE
    • HAVE THE PERSON YOU DESIRE, DESIRE YOU BACK
    • ATTRACT A PERFECT SOULMATE TO SHARE LIFE WITH
    If you are seeking a REAL LOVE SPELL /
    SPECIAL LOVE SPELL CASTING then look no further. My Love Spells WORK and WORK well!.

Money back guarantee lets do your spell
    today Love spells, Marriage spells - Bring lost lover back
    Stop lover from cheating, be in control of the love in the house. Fix your troubled marriage. Tried many try me last, 35 years of experience. Stop or make a Divorce. Fix a Broken Marriage. Fall in Love & Commitment. Stop cheating.
    Love spells, Marriage spells - Bring lost lover back Stop lover from cheating, be in control of the love in the house. Fix your troubled marriage. Tried many try me last, 35 years of experience. Stop or make a Divorce. Stop cheating. Fall in Love & Commitment. Fix a Broken Marriage.
    Contact Me
    https://chiefaberash.com/
    Get in Touch Get instant help for your love life now, with instant and guaranteed results.
    Contact +27 63 5340727 Email [...]